|See the differences between teabag and loose leaf greentea yourself. Left: crunched leafs and coloring. Right: Original loose leaf with no artificial coloring. SMS/whatsapp Ikhwan Ng for more information, 012-3979998|
Why should we choose loose leaf Yunnan Green Tea?
Loose leaf tea have higher quality and no artificial coloring compared to tea bags.
For more information about Yunnan Green Tea from China, kindly sms/whatsapp me: 012-3979998 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Delivery within Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah/Sarawak)
Green tea doesn’t just sing to the soul, either— its health benefits are noteworthy as well. Due in part to minimal processing during production, greenteas offer the most antioxidant polyphenols of all teas. Catechin epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), abundantly found in the green tea leaf, is considered to be the catalyst for the tea’s antioxidant and anticancer effects. As we know, antioxidants naturally stabilize the pro-oxidative free radicals in our systems before they attack our bodies’ cells. When we are excessively exposed to pollutants, alcohol, and medications, for example, antioxidants found in nutrients like Vitamin E and C can help to balance our oxidative metabolism.
Thus, with a cup full of antioxidants, green tea drinkers reduce their risk for a wide range of diseases and reap the benefits of a balanced system. Aside from from helping to prevent cancers, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, hypertension, and depression (to name a few), green tea is also linked to clearer, smoother skin and weight loss. Not too shabby for hot water and some tea leaves!
A few tips for consumption:
- When possible, use loose leaf tea instead of tea bags for higher quality.
- Let your tea leaves steep for three to five minutes before straining them out.
- If you’re pouring tea for guests too, try “cycle pouring”– the first cup poured is weaker than the last, so rotating pours to each cup will equally distribute the tea strength.
- Drink your green tea without sugar or milk. The raw robust taste may take some getting used to, but it is acquired (and delicious)!
- Citrus juices complement green tea’s antioxidants and make them easier for your body to absorb. A slice of lemon is a great additive.
As with anything, moderation is key. Green tea is naturally and deceptively caffeinated; for those who are sensitive to caffeine, one cup should be enough.
source : http://zibbleinc.com/superfood-saturday-green-tea/